Margaret J. Fehrenbach
Dental Anatomy Coloring Book, 3rd Edition
Tema (-os)Visos knygos · Anatomija · Odontologija
Featuring an array of coloring and labeling activities, Dental Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition, provides an easy, fun, and effective way to memorize the structures of the head and neck region as well as the basic body systems affecting dentistry. Each chapter includes several images that you are asked to color and connect with corresponding labels. This edition adds more illustrations and NEW review questions with references to specific chapters in core textbooks where more in-depth explanations can be found. Developed by Margaret Fehrenbach, a nationally renowned authority in dental professional education, this coloring book makes it easier to identify anatomical landmarks and understand the complex interrelationships involved in dental anatomy and physiology.
• A comprehensive focus on dental anatomy covers all the structures of head and neck anatomy and the basic body systems that are essential to the practice of dentistry, with varying views of structures, including differing orientations and levels of detail.
• An easy-to-follow organization begins with an overview of body systems and then breaks down dental anatomy in the following chapters, providing information in small chunks and providing a clear picture of interrelationships.
• 220 detailed anatomical illustrations, including corresponding labels, make both coloring and identification easy.
• Perforated pages allow for easy removal so that you can study pages while on the go or submit them to your instructors.
• NEW! Review questions are included with each illustration — 10 fill-in-the-blank questions based on the content in two related titles: Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy and Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck.
• NEW! Additional illustrations are included, as well as more alternative views of structures of the head and neck.
• NEW! Access to online student resources on the Evolve companion website for Illustrated Anatomy of the Head and Neck, 4th Edition, including use of the Body Spectrum electronic anatomy coloring book.